Monday, July 23, 2012

Birthday Alcohol Basket

While on my crafting rampage, I decided to make an alcohol basket for my sister in law for her 22nd birthday. This is such a good idea for a birthday or bachelorette gift. Seriously, who couldn't use this!? Here are the thing's I got for this project...
Bucket: $2 at the dollar store
Foam board: $3 at A.C. Moore
Airplane bottles of liquor
Skewers
Glue gun
Tape
Candy


1. Cut  the foam board to fit inside the bucket. I got Nick to cut it for me with a razor. You can also use a knife. I put 2 layers of this so that the liquor bottles stay put. 
2. Tape the candy and liquor bottles onto the skewers.
3. Use the glue gun to put all over the skewers with the liquor bottles. 
4. Stick them into the foam board 
5. Place tissue paper all around for decoration and place candy all around 


** I also cut out a circle of scrapbook paper and put decorative alphabet stickers onto it to spell out Happy birthday. 


And here is the finished product...
Taken with a phone so not a great picture!!


No comments:

Post a Comment