Monday, July 23, 2012

DIY Birthday basket

So my sister, Jessica's birthday is on July 27th. After thinking of different thing's to get her for her birthday, I finally settled on making a birthday basket. I started brain storming on different thing's that she likes. I came up with Dr.Pepper, popcorn, candy and any kind of crafting materials. These are the thing's I used to make this...
Bucket: $2.50 from Target
Tissue paper: $1 from the dollar store
Mini cans of dr.pepper: $2.50 from Target
Alphabet stickers: $1 each from A.C. Moore
Mini glue sticks: $2.50 from A.C. Moore
Glue Dots: $1 from A.C. Moore with a coupon
Scrapbook paper


There you have a cheap, creative birthday gift :)


































To make it a little more personal, I used leftover craft paper and ribbon to make a card...

No comments:

Post a Comment